How to make a multi-page note ??

loco

Reaction score
i moved from a note 5 into a note 8. the difference is night and day. 100% love the note 8.

last night i was at a meeting and decided to use my s pen to take some notes. i quickly filled a page and went to create a 2nd page, but for the life of me couldn't figure out how.

on my note 5, there was a + button at the bottom of the page, which simply added a second page to your notes. that + button doesn't seem to exist on the note 8.

Can you please help me figure out how to do this ? Its driving me crazy...lol

BigNunz6

Reaction score
i moved from a note 5 into a note 8. the difference is night and day. 100% love the note 8.

last night i was at a meeting and decided to use my s pen to take some notes. i quickly filled a page and went to create a 2nd page, but for the life of me couldn't figure out how.

on my note 5, there was a + button at the bottom of the page, which simply added a second page to your notes. that + button doesn't seem to exist on the note 8.

Can you please help me figure out how to do this ? Its driving me crazy...lol
So I just went to Create Note, filled out a page and if you need more room(or another page) there is a little arrow up or down tab on the right side of note , press the arrow down and it will shift the page up to give you more writing space. Hope I explained this right.

OP
L

loco

Reaction score
Thanks, I did find that, but that just gave me more room at the bottom of my page. I was thinking about a new blank page. In the old S Note app, I was able to simply hit a "+" button and instantly got page 2.

I'm hoping I'm just missing this some how....