1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

how to create?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by elitecmdr666, Nov 25, 2010.

1. elitecmdr666

elitecmdr666 New Member

ok so i see many launchers out there and a decent amount of themes for them now im wondering how does one get the tools to create these things being that im kind of interested in doing something. i recently got retired and i am almost all day at home unless i have an appt so i think i have alot of time to just waste my time doing nothing so that is why im kind of interested so please any idea and input will be well received thank you
  2. elitecmdr666

elitecmdr666 New Member

ok i know theres someone out there that can tell me about this, i really would like to know thanks
  3. harrellj

harrellj New Member

I'd suggest asking in the themers section of this forum or maybe a mod will be nice enough to move this thread for you? I know for LauncherPro, its just images of the appropriate size that needs to be made, nothing special.
  4. Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!! What iDoesn't Theme Developer Premium Member

Look in the themes section of the Forums. There's a Q&A for themes in the stickies at the top.
    Btw, welcome to DroidForums!!

DroidForums junkie!
  5. pc747

pc747 Administrator Staff Member

your best best is to ask the devs on the forum.
  6. elitecmdr666

elitecmdr666 New Member

will do, thanks guys i appreciate it