How tailor number of pulses/vibration when on silent?

rpo

Reaction score
folks,

I keep my phone on silent at all times, so rely on vibration only for calls, notifications, etc. Is there a way to tailor the number of pulses for different kinds of notifications? Currently, I get a BUZZ-BUZZ (2 pulse) for everything. new voicemails, new texts, calendar alerts, etc. I'd like to adjust that to 2 pulses for texts, 1 for voicemails, etc.

Do you know of any apps that allow adjustments to vibe notifications (ie, count, frequency)? I'm on a stock D4 running 2.3.6, but happy to root if necessary.

thanks!

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com

morsecall

Reaction score
MorseCall

Hey, you can try this application, it is really small, fast, and easy.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bfc.morsecall

folks,

I keep my phone on silent at all times, so rely on vibration only for calls, notifications, etc. Is there a way to tailor the number of pulses for different kinds of notifications? Currently, I get a BUZZ-BUZZ (2 pulse) for everything. new voicemails, new texts, calendar alerts, etc. I'd like to adjust that to 2 pulses for texts, 1 for voicemails, etc.

Do you know of any apps that allow adjustments to vibe notifications (ie, count, frequency)? I'm on a stock D4 running 2.3.6, but happy to root if necessary.

thanks!