How set screen to turn off but not to lock phone?

skuba

Reaction score
Hi, I have searched and found many threads just about how to not lock the phone, or how to turn off the light. But what I can't find out is if it's possible to set the screen to turn off, let's say, after 2 minutes, but have the phone only lock after, let's say, 10 minutes.
Is that possible natively? with an App?

Thanks so much

nagmier

Reaction score
good question... I doubt its available at this point but I could be wrong... I'd love that since I haven't found a descent music player with a good lockscreen replacement (currently running btunes its meh)

Either way though I would like to be able to do the same thing...

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have searched and found many threads just about how to not lock the phone, or how to turn off the light. But what I can't find out is if it's possible to set the screen to turn off, let's say, after 2 minutes, but have the phone only lock after, let's say, 10 minutes.
Is that possible natively? with an App?

Thanks so much

As noted above, ScreenModeWidget will allow you to bypass the lock screen after the screen goes dark. But it won't enable you to do what you're aiming for, i.e. to postpone the lock screen behavior for a particular time. I've not seen any app that will accomplish that but it's not a bad idea.