How Long Does It Take You D2 To Charge?

Droid998

Reaction score
I let my battery go from 5% till the phone shut off and it takes about 1hr and 55mins to completely charge. If I recall my D1 charged much faster.My D2 battery has been through at least 10 cycles so far.How long does it take to fully charge your D2?

everstar80

Reaction score
I tested mine about a week after I got it nad it was after about 7 hours of heavy use; texting, calls, gaming, internet, and market browsing. It took about 40 minutes to fully charge it. I thought it should've taken longer but I was pleasantly surprised.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've been impressed w/D2 charging speed...it seems much faster than my D1 was.

OP
D

Droid998

Reaction score
WOW why is my D2 taking so long? How many cycles have you done? did it get faster as the battery got broken in? My phone does not charge near as quick as my D1 :icon_eek:

Skyler

Reaction score
From 0% my phone takes about an hour and a half to 2 hours. That's not necessarily a bad thing is it? I also read somewhere that it's actually better for the battery if the charge isn't quick. Honestly, I'm not sure.

OP
D

Droid998

Reaction score
From 0% my phone takes about an hour and a half to 2 hours. That's not necessarily a bad thing is it? I also read somewhere that it's actually better for the battery if the charge isn't quick. Honestly, I'm not sure.

Thanks much same time as I'm experiencing.I guess the D2 charges slower for a reason as my D1 charged much faster.

SonRK

Reaction score
Mine takes at least 1.5 hours, but I guess this is because I charge it through USB ?