How I turn google voice Voicemail off?

knighthonor

Reaction score
I only wanted google voice foe international calling. So I didn't really care about the Voicemail at first until I realize it changes my setting to it as my main Voicemail service. I want to stop this. It wont let me turn it off and back to my original Voicemail. The Voicemail set up number tells me call can't be completed as dialed. So what do I do?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

zwade01

Reaction score
Settings - call settings - voicemail service

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Disable conditional call forwarding (what you set up when you "activated" GV VM). If you need instructions, try Googling.

You can't disable GV VM for your GV number.

Vinnie981

Reaction score
all these people are making it harder than it has to be. all you have to do is dial *73 and it will make a sound and then hang up.

THAT'S IT! I JUST DID IT! HALLELUJAH!

Vinnie981

Reaction score
^^its really not nessisary to read through all that *73 does the trick for verizon phones

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
all these people are making it harder than it has to be. all you have to do is dial *73 and it will make a sound and then hang up.
Not sure why I have to point this out but not everyone is on Verizon. Again, Google it or call your carrier for instructions on disabling conditional call forwarding.

Vinnie981

Reaction score
Not sure why I have to point this out but not everyone is on Verizon. Again, Google it or call your carrier for instructions on disabling conditional call forwarding.

well if your not on verizon than you shouldnt be here looking for info to your droid.....this is the - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum......VERIZON!

Vinnie981

Reaction score
Just in case though....

Sprint Conditional Call Forwarding
To enable conditional call forwarding:
*28 + number + send

To disable conditional call forwarding:
*38 + send

ATT
dial ##004# to disable

Verizon

dial *73 to disable

Vinnie981

Reaction score

How to Call Forward on a Nextel Phone Enable/Disable

Instructions

• 1Press *28 and the 10-digit phone number to which you wish to forward calls. Pressing *28 will forward calls when the line is busy or there is no answer.

• 2Press *73 and the 10-digit phone number to which you wish to forward calls. Pressing *73 will forward calls when the line is busy. Press *730 to deactivate call forwarding.

• 3Press *74 and the 10-digit phone number to which you wish to forward calls. Pressing *74 will forward calls when there is no answer. Press *740 to deactivate call forwarding.

• 4Press *72 and the 10-digit phone number to which you wish to unconditionally forward calls. Press *720 to deactivate call forwarding.