1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How do I use my PC as a bluetooth headset on Moto Droid?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by edmicman, Apr 16, 2010.

1. edmicman

edmicman New Member

Is there a way for me to use my PC as bluetooh headset with my Motorola Droid? I have a Thinkpad, running Windows 7 with built-in bluetooth - I can pair the phone and the PC together, but when I make a call the bluetooth button on the phone isn't enabled.

I remember with my old moto krzr I was able to do it, and it would play the phone audio through the PC.

Ultimately what I'm trying to do is record some voicemail messages I have saved to MP3 files. I want to switch back over to the Google Voice voicemail, but I've got a couple of messages on Verizon that i want saved. Short of an audio cable, is there any other way I can record audio that is being played on my phone? The BT headset method seemed like such a great idea.

Thanks for any help!
Search tags for this page
android bluetooth pc headset
can i use my android as a bluetooth headset pc

connect sndroid to pc as headset

how to use pc as a bluetooth headset
how to use pc bluetooth as headset
pc as bluetooth headset android

use computer as bluetooth headset android