How do I un-partition s.d. card

ballmore

Reaction score
I need help fast. :icon_eek:

While trying to install a theme to my phone I partitioned the s.d. card. Here is where I messed up- the card already had 4gb of my art/roms on it. It's an 8gb card. I figured that I could just partition the card in rom manager. Now I can't find anything at all on the card. Is there a way to unpartition the card or find the part of the partition that has everything on it? I really hope that I didn't mess up this s.d. card. I have different versions of some wallpaper/themes that I've been working on that i don't want to lose.

Please help

:blink::blink::blink:

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Partitioning the card DOES wipe data, there was a warning for it after you clicked the partition or ok button....you can try mount your sd card to your computer and try a data recovery program.

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Partitioning the card DOES wipe data, there was a warning for it after you clicked the partition or ok button....you can try mount your sd card to your computer and try a data recovery program.

+1 ^^^ this. Partitioning your sdcard is like repartitioning a hard drive. You lose EVERYTHING on it.

good luck