Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by mustng66, Jul 5, 2010.
How do I tell if my text was received.
1. download handcent sms from the market
2. send a text message to the number of your choice.
3. after sending it press the "menu" button on your phone.
4. click "more"
5. click "delivery reports"
6. if its got a check mark next to the message then it was sent and received, if it has an X next to the message then it has not been received.
in the stock messenger, it'll say at the bottom of the text either "sending..." or "sent at *time*
1. Open your stock text app
2. Press the menu button
3. Press settings
4. Put a check next to delivery report.
sent from ze DROOOOOOID!
Just as a note like others have said turn on delivery reports but also iv noticed that u wont see the status go to received unless the other person has a verizon phone from my own experience.
This only works if the recipient's device and carrier support it.