1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

how do i send entire text conversations???? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by kevin.smith22, Jun 8, 2011.

1. kevin.smith22

kevin.smith22 New Member

I need to know how to send an entire text conversation to my email. I can send a single message at a time but I need the whole conversation of both what I said and what the other person said. I need help!!!!!!! It is for court for my son. I need to know wand the Verizon store referredme to this forum. I am hoping that some one has needed to do this before on a Droid. I have a thunderbolt if it matters. PLEASE HELP!!!!!
  2. ntrddragn

ntrddragn New Member

you can use SMS backup. this will back up ur text to your gmail. then you can access it through your gmail under the SMS folder. it will be all in one place by person i believe. hope this helps.
Search tags for this page

forward text conversation android

how do you forward an entire text conversation

how to email a text conversation

how to forward a conversation on droid
how to forward conversations on droid
how to forward entire text conversation
how to forward text conversation to email
how to send a text conversation to email

how to send a text message thread

how to send conversations off droid

how to send text conversation to email