1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How do I make default setting of side volume key stay on Maximum ?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Rogerdodger, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger New Member

Hello out there ------

I've go the Moto Droid and I want to make the side volume key stay on Maximum volume no matter how I touch the key ......... The reason for this is I am left handed and while holding the phone to my ear during conversations I am constantly changing the slider key volume when I don't mean to ...... This is annoying especially when on some conversations the incoming volume isn't that great ( and I find on these smartphones ----- especially when coming from a different phone previously the incoming volume can never be too loud ) ... I know there has to be a default override for that key but I just haven't figured it out .

Thanks in advance for the help ----:)----- It's late and I gotta go !
  2. jsh1120

jsh1120 New Member

Take a look at Volume Locker in the Market.
  3. Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger New Member

HELLO jsh1120 --- got your post --- THANKS I'll check it out .
    -- Rogerdodger
  4. jsh1120

jsh1120 New Member

You're welcome. BTW, for future reference Find great Android apps and games - AppBrain is a great site for locating apps in the market for various purposes. It's search functionality, while not perfect, is much better than that provided in the Market. And it's other functionality allows you to keep your apps in synch.