how do i get my recent calls list off of my favorites?

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome, Eng414ine! Glad to have you with us! Make yourself at home and jump right in!

Not sure if this is your exact issue, but it should help. Once you get the hang of long press, it solves all kinds of issues. This is how to remove calls from your call log:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-general-discussions/10695-call-log.html

However, you may be talking about the 'Frequently Called' list that appears below your Favorites. There is an app in the Market called Frequently Called Remover. Try that. Eventually the list overwrites itself if you leave it. Let us know if you need more help with this.

Last edited:

cbushnell

Reaction score
Select the contact in the favorites list and remove the star next to their name by selecting it.

CatsTide

Reaction score
However, you may be talking about the 'Frequently Called' list that appears below your Favorites. There is an app in the Market called Frequently Called Remover. Try that. Eventually the list overwrites itself if you leave it. Let us know if you need more help with this.
lololol the frequently called list has never bothered me but that is a cool app :icon_ banana: i just cleared mine :)