1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How do I get more frequent updates?

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by ljca79, Feb 3, 2011.

1. ljca79

ljca79 New Member

I picked up an Incredible yesterday and am pretty happy with it so far. Question - how do I get Facebook and email to update/sync constantly instead of every hour or more?
    Also - feel free to share your favorite apps. I just left my iPhone and am having a bit of withdrawal!
  2. lotec25

lotec25 New Member

under sync options email/weather/etc is there.
  3. CursedArmand

CursedArmand New Member

You can set the frequency of refresh under the sync options for each app. I personally choose less frequent to save on battery life.

As far as apps go, Google search Best Android Apps or Widgets to see other's opinions, then hit the market.android.com and see for yourself. If u log in using your Google Acct, u can download directly to your phone from your pc as of Feb 4th.

My most used apps are ADW Launcher, Beautiful Widgets, IMDb, TV Guide, Runkeeper Pro, Zedge for ring tones, Handset SMS, Twydroid, and HandyCalc. You absolutely MUST get Astro File Manager if u want to access all your files easily on the phone. Hope this helps

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App
Search tags for this page

android how to get more frequesnt email updates

how do i get email more frequently on my android
how do i refresh more often on a droid 4

how often do droids check e mail

how often does android check for email
how to get my droid hd to check e-mail more often
how to have frequent email updates on android
how to sync email to htc one more frequently
htc incredible 2 check email more often
on my droid, how do i get it to check for emails more often?
receive email more frequently android
update droid emails more often