1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How do i get google to be default navigation? Can't get VZ turned off

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by marita, Aug 28, 2011.

1. marita

marita New Member

HTC Thunderbolt:I use google maps for navigation and maps show up fine. When i go to "directions" i can get the turn by turn list but when i hit the blue triangular arrow to give voice commands - the ONLY option i get is the VZ navigation. It seems like somehow that was set as the default, and i have no option to choose between VZ navigation and Google maps. Took it to Best Buy yesterday and the only help they offered was that they had no idea how to reset that. "Location settings" is set to "Google Location Services" " VZ location services are not selected. My son has the same phone and when he hit the blue triangle he get to choose which option he wants to use, either google of VZ navigator.
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2011
  2. lssanjose

lssanjose New Member

Check if Google Maps installed. If it is, then you need to go to manage applications under settings.. go to vzw navigator, and clear defaults, if you're allowed

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
Search tags for this page

android change default navigation

android navigation default

change default navigation android

how do i make google navigation default

how to change default navigation on android

how to make google maps default on android

how to set default navigation android

how to set google navigation as default

how to turn off verizon navigator
htc thunderbolt google maps navigation