How do i create my own photo albums?

Unvoidable

Reaction score
I've had my Droid for a few months and for the life of me I can't figure out how to make ky own photo albums, or is this not possible? I'm sorry if tgis question has already been asked. I'm still new here.

droider4life

Reaction score
I've had my Droid for a few months and for the life of me I can't figure out how to make ky own photo albums, or is this not possible? I'm sorry if tgis question has already been asked. I'm still new here.
Are you trying to make your own labels so when you open the gallery they are in different folders? Also welcome to the forum :)

Try downloading "Astro" file manager from the market. Then just navigate to the sd card through astro then go to DCIM folder, open it and then hit menu>new folder. name it whatever you want it to be. then move your photos into the new folder.

Last edited:

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!

The way I have mine set up..
When mounted to the PC I made a new folder on the SD card labeled pictures. Within the pictures folder I have all my sub folders (family, friends, pets, etc)
I am using 3D gallery and it picks up all the folders (the standard gallery does as well)

You can get some form of file explorer like the other poster said and do it that way too. I just felt it was easier for me to do it from the PC cuz I could transfer pictures from the PC at the same time with ease...

scottzilla

Reaction score
Are you trying to make your own labels so when you open the gallery they are in different folders? Also welcome to the forum :)

Try downloading "Astro" file manager from the market. Then just navigate to the sd card through astro then go to DCIM folder, open it and then hit menu>new folder. name it whatever you want it to be. then move your photos into the new folder.

How do you move photos to a folder in Astro?

droider4life

Reaction score
How do you move photos to a folder in Astro?
Try selecting multi (across top), then when you select the photos you want. then press "move" (across top) then go to the folder you want to "move" them to and press edit>paste. the other option is to press and hold on a photo then hit edit>move, then edit>paste.