photo albums

pjstucn

Reaction score
I was trying to rearange my photos into albums on my phone then stopped to see how it was working, and i cant figure how to get into the albums themselves. Only when i ask to put a photo into a album does it let me view the album page but after that i cant figure out how to get back there. Please help!

Last edited:

jcwilliams

Reaction score
Have you tried downloading a different gallery app?

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you tried downloading a different gallery app?

Right. QuickPic, for example, is free and displays all your photos and videos in their albums. Also, you can hide an album if an app creates one for its use.

Last edited:

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Right. QuickPic, for example, is free and displays all your photos and videos in their albums. Also, you can hide an album if an app creates one for its use.

+1... plus it's simply faster and easier to use than the stock gallery

OP
P

pjstucn

Reaction score

Do my photos and videos automaticly upload after i download the app or do i have to move them all over my self?

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
pjstucn said:
Do my photos and videos automaticly upload after i download the app or do i have to move them all over my self?

It's automatic. When you open the app for the first time, there will be a bit as it loads the pictures. When that's done you'll see each album containing pictures and videos. Touching that will bring up the pictures in that album. The nice thing is that it won't cost you to try it out.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Last edited: