How can the Android Revolution HD Rom have almost 24h battery life?

shanimal92

Reaction score
WTH!! im sorry if this is the wrong section but i thought i would get more traffic since there are 500+ people here. can someone please tell me how this could be remotely possible?

combatmedic870

Reaction score
Undervolting, not using the phone much, having the screen on the lowest brightness and a screen off profile. In a light day of use(when i drive to work) I get 16 hours on stock rom(did yesterday). When i ride the bus to work......not so much...i just bring my charger with my...so it dont matter much.

OP
S

shanimal92

Reaction score
oh... i thought he was do something completely unheard of, or something. thank you

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
WTH!! im sorry if this is the wrong section but i thought i would get more traffic since there are 500+ people here. can someone please tell me how this could be remotely possible?

It says "support almost 24h a day" not battery life. It says battery life is excellent though. I'm downloading this now and going to flash it shortly after. I wouldn't doubt that it could see 24+ hours battery life, a lot of work has been put into this ROM from what I've read. Full GPU rendering, screen improvements, I was sold on it after reading those two.

OP
S

shanimal92

Reaction score
oh.. i feel dumb now, lol. i flashed this already and its been running pretty great. the only thing that has been buggin me is about 3 outta 10 times i click the power it button it doesnt turn the screen off. verrrry annoying.

OP
S

shanimal92

Reaction score
also, whats the point of "Removed software (CPU) rendering - full PowerVR SGX 540 (GPU) rendering"?

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
also, whats the point of "Removed software (CPU) rendering - full PowerVR SGX 540 (GPU) rendering"?

It uses the full GPU to render graphics and animations instead of using software to have the CPU help render. It probably make the phone faster and better at multi-tasking.