how 2

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
ok i wanna know how to do this notification bar....i need to know everything so if there is a thread that shows it please post bc i cant find it anywhere

2.jpg

mjones1052

Reaction score
Your basically asking how to theme. You can get that by editing the apk's .png files with the ones shown there if you can find the actual images. And who knows what other pieces he changed. Best bet is to see if you can find the theme and download it and pull the images out, and put them in to the apk's for your phone and push them back. It is way more complicated than that, but you are pretty much asking how to theme which is a ton of information and way too much to type on a single forum post. Best bet is to Google Android Theming and find out how to do it, then find/make some images you like and put them on your phone.

trook

Reaction score
The cell bar and battery on that notification bar are bad a**!!!! If you happen to know what theme its on can you please let me know?

OP
Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
yea thats all i want on there and would like for it to b black but thats it....sucks you gotta do a whole D*** theme to do it though