Home ++ (another home replacement)

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score

moot

Reaction score
^

I see, thank you for your added confirmation. Seems like its not working for a lot of people. I just wanted to make sure I didn't do anything silly.

ChrisTech

Reaction score
home ++ battery

Is there a battery meter indicator light for this on the main home screen? I might be missing something, but I don't see one. Could be an option I just blew by. Anyone know?

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Is there a battery meter indicator light for this on the main home screen? I might be missing something, but I don't see one. Could be an option I just blew by. Anyone know?

You can do 3 things.

1) Enable your notification bar (long press on the notification icon in bottom bar, the one that looks like a quote with a ! inside it). That will bring up the original bar on top, which has the battery life on it.

2) I believe by default the power strip (bottom bar of buttons) has the status tray enabled, just to the right. Scroll the bottom set of buttons like you would screens, and it should be there. If not, press the menu button (the button with 4 lines next to home), then go to preferences. Once in there go to Power Strip Preferences, and select "show status tray". It will then show up down there. Depending on how many buttons you have enabled down there you may have to scroll. You can disable buttons, etc through that same menu.

3) Add a widget. I personally have been quite fond of Battery Widget v1.5.2 Application for Android | Productivity , as it allows me to easily toggle wifi, bluetooth, and GPS. I haven't had a bunch of battery widgets though, so I can't say I have experienced a ton of them.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
None of my widgets seem to be updating anymore on Home++. I tried multiple clock widgets ("Digital Clock Widget", "Beautiful Widgets", etc) and they stay on the time that it is when I put them on my homescreen. They don't update.

I've settled for enabling my status bar at the top and having an ugly shortcut-only homescreen :(