Hillarious apps

cyber3d

Reaction score
OMG, thought this one was soooo funny. Dildroid

Hail to the Dildroid! You can use it to get nice little massage from your phone. You can also send Dildro-sms to your friend which will activate the massage you picked for them.

pzE.u.cs.png

xjman349

Reaction score
No replies because people are "busy" with this application!

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Theres one called "Vibrator", too.
chart

It doesn't have the have the long droid, but it has a mock morse code.
you mentioned the mock morse code, so obviously, as a ham radio operator it caught my eye, so I downloaded it. One of the options is to insert text and it will convert to morse code. Then I selected random to see what the vibrations were spelling out in morse code....it really appeared to be random, however at one point, it did generate "69" in vibration converting to code. Random?:)

Silver Member
Reaction score
Theres one called "Vibrator", too.
chart

It doesn't have the have the long droid, but it has a mock morse code.
it worries me that you have the QR code to an app labeled "vibrator" handy...

Reaction score
Emphatic agreement: It worries me also. I must wonder how frequently he shares this code, and with whom.

Sad resignation: I suppose it is too much to hope that you meatbags will keep your biological reproductive activities and organic bodily fluids away from us droids.

Stern warning: Anyone that approaches me with a "vibrate" app will get a shocking surprise. It's not difficult to modify a vibrator module to arc electric current through any adjacent body parts.