Help

Falia

Reaction score
:motdroidvert: how do i send a sms to my droid? i have the droid locator app., but do not know how to use it, it says send sms to your phone, and it will activate, i tried to use yahoo to send an sms but it sent as an yahoo message, is there a special sms program or website i can use to do it?

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Open you messaging app, type your phone number in and send it.

Sent from somewhere...

OP
F

Falia

Reaction score
:motdroidhoriz: ok i did that with my yahoo and got the text message but trying to figure out how to get it to work with the droid locater.

obxsalvo

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
go to their site using your phone or computer, sign in, then at the top of site is a "Sound Alarm " box, click it, then it will send you a sms that sounds a alarm on your phone.

Last edited:
OP
F

Falia

Reaction score
:reddroid: thank you i will try that now.

OP
F

Falia

Reaction score
:greendroid: i went to yahoo and sent an sms to my phone it came up with a text message, but when trying to use the locator code it still, did not do the alarm i need to locate my phone if it gets lost again.

obxsalvo

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
try the app " where's my Droid " I have it and if you send a sms with " where's my droid " it rings your droid not matter what setting you have. Maybe that one will work best for you

Last edited: