Hi

jester369

Reaction score
Just signed up because I seem to have missed this forum and figure there can't be too many resources for figuring out issues and finding new stuff to put on my phone. I love new widgets and apps, anybody got anything fun? Just got my OTA upgrade to eclair on my Eris.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just signed up because I seem to have missed this forum and figure there can't be too many resources for figuring out issues and finding new stuff to put on my phone. I love new widgets and apps, anybody got anything fun? Just got my OTA upgrade to eclair on my Eris.

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Glad to have you on board. :)

OP
J

jester369

Reaction score
Thanks! Good to be here. Just posted a thread looking for some assistance with the TaskBar. Been using TaskKillerLt and continue to do so since I can't figure out how to put processes on the safe list from TaskBar. (I don't like waiting for sense to reboot every time...) suggestions?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Good to be here. Just posted a thread looking for some assistance with the TaskBar. Been using TaskKillerLt and continue to do so since I can't figure out how to put processes on the safe list from TaskBar. (I don't like waiting for sense to reboot every time...) suggestions?

I don't know much about Eris but with the Droid a task killer really isn't needed. Yes, I myself have one but that's more for killing maybe a browser that is stuck or something like that. I don't let it auto close anything.