Hi

mmmboba

Reaction score
Hi I'm a part time student and I recently switched back to verizon to get the droid from that iPhone thingy =P

I've already rooted my Moto Droid so it'll be fun browsing through the forums =)

kristoff125

Reaction score
I'd recommend looking into custom roms and overclocking if you've already rooted. Currently using Droidmod, might go back to BB again. BB was giving me problems recently, Droidmod has been running smooth as a baby's butt, so not sure.

OP
M

mmmboba

Reaction score
is BB busybox or i forgot what it's called, but I installed the smoked glass rom and overclocked my phone to 1ghz. I already posted a question in the themes section so I don't want to get tagged for double posting =P

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome, mmmboba! This is a crazy community with a very diverse group from all walks of life. Some are old and some are really young, but on the whole everyone is very smart. We're all here to help and learn. As addicted as you may think you are to your Droid, that's nothing compared to how addicted you'll become to this forum! So make yourself comfortable and enjoy!