Hi- new member and new droid owner

tiwags

Reaction score
Hiya,

My name is Ty and I have been a blackberry fan for the past 3 years up until recently I got my hands on a droid.

I could not believe how fast the droid was in to comparison with the blackberry. It was like love at first sight!! I just placed an order online and hope to get my phone soon..

I am here to learn more about the capabilities of what this little monster phone can do and meet some friends along the way!!

Don’t be shy to say “hi” :)

-ty

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hiya,

My name is Ty and I have been a blackberry fan for the past 3 years up until recently I got my hands on a droid.

I could not believe how fast the droid was in to comparison with the blackberry. It was like love at first sight!! I just placed an order online and hope to get my phone soon..

I am here to learn more about the capabilities of what this little monster phone can do and meet some friends along the way!!

Don’t be shy to say “hi” :)

-ty

Hello Ty and :welcome: to the Droid Forums. I too remember how impressed I was with the Droid after being a Blackberry user. You'll have a bit of a learning curve but sounds like your ready for it. Let us know if you need any help, that's what we are here for.