1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hi everyone (New to Android)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by PWN3R, Apr 16, 2010.

1. PWN3R

PWN3R New Member

Hello everyone, my name is Chris and I'm thinking about buying an Android phone. The current phone I own now is an iPhone 3G firmware 3.1.3, but I plan on selling it to get a little bit of money to buy which ever Android phone is the best. So my question is which device would be best for a newcomer to this kind of OS. I have jailbroken my iPhone when it was FW 3.1.2 but it had crashed so I had to do a full restore which made me auto update (which sucked btw) But anyway that's my story and I hope to learn more about this community through my stay with hopefully a new Android phone. :)
  2. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome aboard, Chris! With your background, I doubt you'd be happy with anything less than the Droid. Check out the forum and the different sections for each device. You'll learn a lot by just reading the threads. Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome: