1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

hi all newbie alert

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by spikedude, Sep 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spikedude

spikedude New Member

hi ppl im here for some advice and help if i can get it i need help with using the barcode creator on my htc sence how to get the link for my site in to the barcode and then how to get the barcode to my site
  2. 252chevyboyz

252chevyboyz New Member

Welcome to the community and we're glad to have you. I'm not too familiar with barcode creators but I know there is someone here that knows how to work them. Hope you can get it resolved. Dive on in and enjoy the community
  3. CJM

CJM Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

Have you tired a screen shot
  4. spikedude

spikedude New Member

dissapointed

nice welcome thank you droid forums

im sorry but it is not an advert i posted the url in the hope someone would maybe able to create the barcode i am having trouble with and i would have been able to copy it they would need the url to do this otherwise the code would not work ?
    you should not judge every one the same especially a newcomer it sure makes you feel unwelcome i came here for advice and help but now think maybe i will look for a more friendly site that can help me
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.