Heres a treat for ya guys.

joker402

Reaction score
So we got a few in today and got a chance to play with one.

Overall its faster than my droid which is rooted with 2.2 Froyo Kangerade Clocked at 800mz.
Wont go into to much detail but here are some pics to compaired to a new Droid right out the box.
Yes that moto is running 2.2 in the pic but its a custom rom. Its a new droid I won in a contest and am selling it locally. The buyer wanted 2.2.

I was gonna lie to you guys and say new droids are shipping with 2.2 but thats childish. :biggthumpup:
2miw7d.jpg

214uvsx.jpg

2n20odx.jpg

s1oz5w.jpg

91gsgo.jpg

27zizut.jpg

JP 5.56

Reaction score
I've got screen envy, however - I still probably will not get one.

wogfun

Reaction score
damn that thing is a BEAST. It looks sweet but I'm not sure thats gonna fit will in my pocket. I might have to upgrade to a droid 2 instead. hmmmm choices choices...

OP
joker402

joker402

Reaction score
Its not that bad in the pocket, I took the dummy plastic one home on my day off last week and it wasnt bad at all.. I mean at times i forgot it wasnt real but it served its purpose.

paul89

Reaction score
wow, if you say that the x is faster than the droid with 2.2, then I can't wait to see the X running 2.2! Can't wait till tomorrow!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like it. Looks much better then I thought it would. I thought it would be much larger.

OP
joker402

joker402

Reaction score
i think it might be my phone, im dowloading cm6 and a new kernal

plumcrazy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i got to mess with one 2 days ago. it fits in my pocket fine. i have large hands so its hard to say but i dont think its too big at all. i think most guys will find it fits their hand