"...caused irreparable harm to Apple..."

Somehow, I doubt this.

OP
Heywood

Heywood

Reaction score
"...caused irreparable harm to Apple..."

Somehow, I doubt this.

That's the part that got my fur all fruffed up. ..lol..my wife was asking what I was up in arms about.

You know I do own an iPod Touch and I've never really considered a boycott of Apple products but for them to go after any and every single thing out of fear a rival will gain revenue or market share...makes me think about it.

Last edited:

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
That's the part that got my fur all fruffed up. ..lol..my wife was asking what I was up in arms about.

You know I do own an iPod Touch and I've never really considered a boycott of Apple products but for them to go after any and every single thing out of fear a rival will gain revenue or market share...makes me think about it.

Actually, stuff like this goes on a lot. It's just recently that it started getting so much attention. Probably because it's apple vs android, and let's be frank. Who doesn't love a juicy Apple vs Android story?

These kind of lawsuits though, have been going on with small and major tech companies for a LONG time.

adamwhitehead

Reaction score
Apple is becoming weak... makes me laugh.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score

rofl, I never have, and I never will purchase an apple product (aside from the one I got my girlfriend when I first joined the army cause she begged me for an ipod) aside from that I haven't ever bought another apple product. My wife has even tried to get me to buy her an ipad, know what I did? I got a xoom, she wanted a ipod, I got her a zune and an android phone :D thank god she never asked for a macbook :D

I do however own an apple2.... it's in my garage in it's case... I have it for historical reasons

jseah

Reaction score
The funny thing is just last week, the US Patent Office awarded the patent to Google for the Android "tic-tac-toe" security lock pattern thingy. The way the patent is worded, it pretty much awards Google the rights to any screen gesture that will activate/deactivate a security lock.

droidxd00d

Reaction score
I can't believe they are trying to basically trademark the word appstore. Its just like a convinience/drugstore. You dont see Riteaid suing Walgreens do you? Apple is getting plain rediculous with these lawsuits. Next thing you know they are going to sue actual apples for sharing the name.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums