Help!!!!!

daxdm302

Reaction score
Alright, I was going to install the 2.2 update for my DX, but since i used the bootstrap recovery i had to flash the sbf the sbf flash fine but my phone is stuck in an infinite boot loop i have flashed my phone 3 times and it dosent solve this problem

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Alright, I was going to install the 2.2 update for my DX, but since i used the bootstrap recovery i had to flash the sbf the sbf flash fine but my phone is stuck in an infinite boot loop i have flashed my phone 3 times and it dosent solve this problem

I've been seeing this thread sitting here with no response and I have no real knowledge of rooting the X but on the Moto Droid when we have a boot loop issue a wipe of both cache and data in recovery seems to fix it. If you can do that on the X that might help.

Here's something else I found with someone in a similar situation:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...-infinite-loop-read-everywhere-need-help.html

Last edited:
OP
daxdm302

daxdm302

Reaction score
I appreciate the reply but no the DX is failing when i try to flash it
I tried 4 times and dont want to call verizon and try to make up an excuse

hacku

Reaction score
I had to flash SBF on my yesterday after upgrading to Froyo because I forgot to put SU in the xbin folder.

After flashing SBF my phone also went into the bootloop. I booted into recovery and wiped data and that did the trick.

Good luck!