help with webtop touchpad

drkeith420

Reaction score
i recieved a new bionic and rerooted but now the webtop touchpad will not come up on the phone's screen. it just stays black. on my tv webtop starts and i can see a mouse pointer like its working and waiting on me to move it but i cant. its the same thing on kinetx and liberty roms. ive flashed the webtop hack file several times with no change. im on 5.8.894. ive searched with no real answers to b found. any suggestions?

kkemp

Reaction score
I've got the same prob you find a answer let me know

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
drkeith420

drkeith420

Reaction score
Are u using safestrap? i read somewhere that webtop doesnt work with safestrap. i was using it and after reading that i ditched it and went back to bionic bootstrap and it works fine now. i searched and searched this and many other forums and its uncanny how rare this info is . . . .

kkemp

Reaction score
Ya I am I geuss ill have to take that off then

kkemp

Reaction score
wish I could help you out but I don't know much I'm kinda new to this I flashed my First ROM over the weekend its UNL3SSH3D v1.4 its got the webtop hack in it.

barrmy

Reaction score
I'm curious why you went to 5.8.894 on a new device.. Webtop works for me (with hack) on stock, 5.5.893,5.7.893 and 5.9.901...5.8 was the only one i never flashed

Webtop2sd has not worked for me on 5.5.893 or 901

To add:mine worked with safestrap on the nonsafe (the original) rom, never on the safe one

Sent from my XT875 using DroidForums

kkemp

Reaction score
I just disabled the safeboot system and it took me back to stock, well not stock but i'm not on the UNL3ASH3D ROM anymore . I was trying to see if I could get the webtop to work on it