Help with viewing "streaming video" web sites

shajoe44

Reaction score
I am trying to find out how to "clear" the advertisements that show up on those streaming video web sites. I am trying to view certain events and I can't figure out how to move the ads off from the top of the video I am wanting to watch. I am using stream2watch.me along with another one.

Thanks

Krenzy

Reaction score
I'm not sure there is a way. Companies pay for the advertisements and typically a site will only remove them if you pay for their services.

Danny123

Reaction score
I find if you scroll over (might have to pinch to zoom out a little) there's usually a little "x" in the corner to close out the popover window. That's worked for me in the past.

OP
S

shajoe44

Reaction score
Since my phone upgraded I am unable to watch any of my "video" sites, such as firstrow or stream2watch. Do I need to download any type flashplayer or anything. It use to work just fine.

I find if you scroll over (might have to pinch to zoom out a little) there's usually a little "x" in the corner to close out the popover window. That's worked for me in the past.

hilai

Reaction score
you can just close some type of ads then you got some popunder but at all its still for free and I dont think so that http://www.streams2watch.me/ are type of site wher you can get some big mess into your pc or something like that...