1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help with Verizon ringtone

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by Bonezz, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Bonezz

Bonezz New Member

so i just bought a song from verizonwireless.com and it sent the song in a text message. how can i put that as my ringtone... i cant figure out how to save it.
  2. JPHeiser

JPHeiser New Member

Haven't tried this myself, but try long-touching the attachment and see if Droid will help you do something with the file.

Also - any file in your Music library can be set as the default ringtone simply by long-pressing the song title, and choosing the correct option.

You might also look at the free ringtone app Mabilo Ringtones. It's in the Market.

I have taken MP3s from my PC library and created my own ringtones, using Audacity (free audio app for Windows). Save out as an MP3, then place into a folder on the Droid. The folder structure is this: Media>audio>ringtones. You can also make folders for alerts and notifications in the audio folder. Once your files are in these folders, the songs show up in the ringtones list. Be sure to edit the ID tags in the MP3 so the title reads properly in the list.
Search tags for this page

bought a verizon ringtone got the sms not downloading

how do i set a purchased ringtone from verizon to my contact
how do i set ringtone bought from verizon on illusion phone
how do i set ringtone in text msg tha i abought on verison f
how to set a ringtone i purchased from verizon s4
how to set a song in my library of the phone ringtone on my
i just bought a ringtone from verizon how do i get it on my
i just purhased a new verizon ringtone and now i cant get it
you set a ringtone that you bought from verizon