cropping ringtones

tulips4uus

Reaction score
I have a two part question:
First, I put a song on my phone, then cropped it and set it as my ringtone. Later, when I accidentally set another song as my default ringtone, the first cropped one disappeared! It took me awhile to crop it exactly how I want it so I hope its not gone forever! Any ideas?

Also, I figured out how to put my own music as text message alerts, but I dont want the whole entire song playing when I get a text. Is there a way to crop it like in ringtones????

OP
T

tulips4uus

Reaction score
Ok, I tried that. Set the song I want to "notifications", but when I get texts, it is just a beeping alert-not the song I want. For text message alerts, should I be setting the song I want to "notifications", or somewhere else?

monkeyboy383

Reaction score
One thing about the droid im not sure if i like is how the different tone selection isnt completely all in one place. Try this... open messaging, tap physical menu, then settings. Scroll down to the bottom, and youre welcome. I dont like it so much, i like centralized settings with sub-menus better, but there ya go

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
yea for the droid all ringtones will be in the app you wanna set them for it takes time to get used to

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk