Help with upgrade commitment?

ctxx24

Reaction score
So my wife still loves her env1 lol and never wants another phone and she is ready for a upgrade. my question is if i get the incredible with her upgrade and sell my droid will she be agreeing to a data plan? once we switch back phone numbers she will have her env again iam guessing she will have to pay the 10 more a month tho or wont she cause they never had this 10 a month with env1's? if anyone even understands that :icon_eek:

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So my wife still loves her env1 lol and never wants another phone and she is ready for a upgrade. my question is if i get the incredible with her upgrade and sell my droid will she be agreeing to a data plan? once we switch back phone numbers she will have her env again iam guessing she will have to pay the 10 more a month tho or wont she cause they never had this 10 a month with env1's? if anyone even understands that :icon_eek:

No she will not be. You can use her upgrade to buy the device. then don't activate it on her number. Call and switch the line and her's will stay put. I have done this twice

OP
ctxx24

ctxx24

Reaction score
kewl i figured id have to go threw the switching numbers thing... thanks