Help with rooting

Jerome900

Reaction score
I am lost. There r so many new things available and im kinda lost on how and what to root to. Im on 2.4sc and getting there was easy. Is there any way someone can put together the best of the best stuff in one thread with instructions on how to flash it.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

SHAKE_JONES

Reaction score
The best of the best would be different for each user depending on what they like. I'm running SC2.6 with the nitro dark theme for eb01 and love it. Great battery life and no issues to be found anywhere.

Sent from my SCH-I500

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am lost. There r so many new things available and im kinda lost on how and what to root to. Im on 2.4sc and getting there was easy. Is there any way someone can put together the best of the best stuff in one thread with instructions on how to flash it.

It is gonna be very subjective based on user preferences...try it all....your rooted with custom recovery...backup and flash away after reading or asking for instructions...
Thats the best advice I can give you...

OP
Jerome900

Jerome900

Reaction score
So would i use odin to put 2.6 on. Whats the link for the new orange cwm. Is it another zip file like the red.

OP
Jerome900

Jerome900

Reaction score
How do u put the mod froyo with touchwiz on. Im still learning so please bare with me

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
So would i use odin to put 2.6 on. Whats the link for the new orange cwm. Is it another zip file like the red.

you can ODIN it or flash it in recovery after wiping data/cache and dalvik cache in advanced

dont use the orange CWMR, its not ready for mainstream use yet

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
How do u put the mod froyo with touchwiz on. Im still learning so please bare with me

the instructions should be in the post...use root explorer to place in system/app and overwrite the other one then reboot

Jamis0n

Reaction score
dont use the orange CWMR, its not ready for mainstream use yet

found my answer. Ty tapout for being the best help and detication for everyone.

rockin froyo:
SC 2.6
steel blue theme w/ blue droid eye boot