Help with Roms

mi2gurlz

Reaction score
I am looking for a good rom.. i have my thunderbolt rooted now but i didnt do it. I want to try to install a rom. I am new to all of this but a fast learner. I want something girly can someone please help me out

Thanks in advance

J.Consumer

Reaction score
Well, I don't know think any of them can be considered girly. it's always a try it out kind of thing and then change it to your liking. Gingerbread roms are still not perfect(still sexy looking nonetheless) , but there are many Froyo ones out there so that might be a better choice.

ziggy484

Reaction score
I am looking for a good rom.. i have my thunderbolt rooted now but i didnt do it. I want to try to install a rom. I am new to all of this but a fast learner. I want something girly can someone please help me out

Thanks in advance

check out bamf 4.9... its gingerbread and sense 3.0, I think its the most cutting edge rom right now, and there are a bunch of purple and pink mods you can flash for things like battery icon, dialer, ect

Dugall12

Reaction score
I'm running das BAMF 1.8.6 its a MR2 radio based froyo rom and it runs great. I prefer to stay with an officially released version of Android as I find the Gingerbread leak based roms buggy.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

jeberger2007

Reaction score
I'm running das BAMF 1.8.6 its a MR2 radio based froyo rom and it runs great. I prefer to stay with an officially released version of Android as I find the Gingerbread leak based roms buggy.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

I agree in some way. No two rooted phones are the same I'm finding out. My friend has the same rom as I do dasBamf RC4.9 w/ Sense 3.0 and mine reboots quite often and his doesn't. So its more or less the luck of the draw.

But I love dasBamf's RC 4.9. For the most part its really stable minus my reboot issues. I've tried a few and others I have way more problems with so I can suffer the few reboots. But yeah I'd recommend that one.

_JDW_

Reaction score
Gingeritis 1.1. A stable good, fast rom. I also like thunderstick. But I've tried liquid gingersense, Gingeritis 1.2, das bamf, perfect storm and thunderbread. Maybe it's cause Gingeritis 1.1 was the first rom I flashed but I like it the most and always end up going back to it. Thunderstick has the best theme though.

Boot it and Root it! Drinking Miller Lite-ning!