Help with my Motorola Droid?

[email protected]

Reaction score
Once upon a time, I saved a picture my boyfriend sent me to my phone, and I set it as my background. well it saved to my downloads folder in my gallery, and a couple weeks later that album somehow got deleted. so I had backed up all the pictures in t before, except the one on my background for some reason. then my bf changed my background and I thought the picture that was previously on there was gone my background and I thought the picture that was previously on there was gone forever. this all happened about 3 weeks ago. last night, I sent myself a ringtone from the internet and I downloaded it, then I looked at it and it showed that picture that was supposedly gone as the album cover for that song I downloaded. so it must be somewhere on my phone, right?? Any idea how I can get to that picture and resave it? I already tried longpressing it while I was viewing it in my music as the album cover (which idk how in the world it got there.)

OP
M

[email protected]

Reaction score
I think it might be in my downloads file, but when I click on what I think it is, it doesn't show a picture, just black. annd idk the name I saved it as to be able to search it.