Droid Default Music Player

jlongo12345

Reaction score
Hi All,

I mounted my Droid to my laptop and transferred about 20 songs. I also transfered a few pictures of my friends to attach a picture to their contact information.

When I play music from the default player, if there isn't an album cover, it uses one of these pictures.

I do not want this. I don't want to see pictures of my friends when my music is playing.

So I remounted my Droid, deleted the pictures, and also deleted them from my gallery on my phone. These pictures though are still linked to my contacts which is what I want, I just don't want the pictures to be linked to my music.

How do I fix this?? Or should I just use a different Music Player?

Thank you..Droid Rocks!

theascended

Reaction score
The player gets album art from 2 places. First, if the art is in the ID3 tags it will display that, second, if there is an image in the same folder as the music, it will display that. I've always organized my music into an /artist/album folder structure... and am quite thankful for that.

OP
J

jlongo12345

Reaction score
Yeah, even though I deleted the pictures from the same location, they are still displaying so they must have been assigned to my music.

I will probably delete all of my music and then just put it back on there, using folders this time.

thank you for the advice.

Last edited: