help with hdmi

earlybill1

Reaction score
Hey im the proud owner of a great razr maxx. Ive not really had any problems yet til now. i bought an hdmi cable from Amazon.com to hook my maxx to our hd tv..... welll the first time it worked great but now the tv or phone wont do anything after i hookup hdmi cable. Ive not changed anything ( sys 6.16.211.xt912 ) im not sure if its jb or gb or what but its also asking every 12hrs to update my maxx should i do this now or wait thanks for all the help

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

GotnFX

Reaction score
Hey im the proud owner of a great razr maxx. Ive not really had any problems yet til now. i bought an hdmi cable from Amazon.com to hook my maxx to our hd tv..... welll the first time it worked great but now the tv or phone wont do anything after i hookup hdmi cable. Ive not changed anything ( sys 6.16.211.xt912 ) im not sure if its jb or gb or what but its also asking every 12hrs to update my maxx should i do this now or wait thanks for all the help

Sounds like JB is trying to push to your phone..not sure about the HDMI thing..maybe try rebooting the phone...but whatever the hang up is, the new update may clear it up.

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
Well I did you the update and it still does not work for the HDMI .....also now my pdnet tethering app that I've been using to tether no longer works its telling me to subscribe to Verizon for $30 a month lol I got screwed. So now what do I do can anyone tell me how to root it or use a tether app what the heck do I do help

4low4fun

Reaction score
Sounds to me like the cable you bought is junk.. I also have a cable I bought from Amazon and it works just fine for me..

Razorsharp

Reaction score
Clear out all of your cache..if that does not work think back to pass apps installed...possible conflict with corrupt apps..lastly factory reset..good luck...my cable from Amazon works fine too.

GotnFX

Reaction score
Well I did you the update and it still does not work for the HDMI .....also now my pdnet tethering app that I've been using to tether no longer works its telling me to subscribe to Verizon for $30 a month lol I got screwed. So now what do I do can anyone tell me how to root it or use a tether app what the heck do I do help

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...t912-jellybean-windows-mac-linux-all-one.html

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...tlement_hack_xt912-4-1-2-verizon-hotspot.html

Just an FYI, these questions are ALWAYS asked. A simple search in the forum will give you a ton of options and suggestions. I hope things work out. Post questions in the specific thread if you have any.