Pinxxxy

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S5
Hello, I recently bought a used Samsung Galaxy S5 from a Sprint retailer and they told me everything was normal and that it was released for every company and...:eek:
welll.. I`m from Mexico, I asked him if it would work and he said yes but now that I want to use it I can only make phone calls, mobile networks don't work at all, and besides, seems like my device has been rooted because i tried to make a factory reset and it didnt let me and it has the app called "Superuser" (it had because i deleted it by mistake)
Please, i want it unrooted, i want to use mobile networks
what can I do? :(

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
you will have to reinstall superuser, try the following

1. First, download and install SuperSU app from Play Store.
  2. Launch SuperSU app, go to Settings, and tap on 'Full unroot'.
  3. It will confirm you just tap continue. After successful, Unroot superuser. will close automatically.
  4. Restart your device.
  5. Uninstall SuperSU and you are fully unrooted.

XavierBlack

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy §² Hercules
First off..why you wanna be unrooted if you already have the ability of the root..you a are advanced over more than a million S5 owners that aren't rooted..

Second..if you ever wanna be able to access the data from your phone you have to be rooted..there's not way around that..
Download this app I tried to upload it for you but this page wouldn't let me..it's called "Ideanopics"..then you are gonna pay for the unlock service inside that app..it's $34(that's in the event you aren't really unlocked..the best way to know is..before you deleted the root, was your phone giving you the Sprint logo when powering it on??..if it was, then is not really unlocked..you were plaid..but it's all good..it's a God damn super wonderful phone..I couldn't love mine more!!!

Thirth of all..fallow step by step of what this guy does in youtube:

The last part..what he does with the tmobile or whoever ever your carrier will be it's tricky and decisive..

Let me know.