1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[HELP] Trying to return to 1.9.5

Discussion in 'Drod2169 - X' started by alosenster, Jan 13, 2011.

1. alosenster

alosenster New Member

So, I'm not exactly a noob when it comes to flashing roms. I've had a few different versions of blurry, focused, and even sbf'd so that I could run 1.9.5.

I tried out the new Liberty rom, and it's ok but I want to restore my rubix nandroid. I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but when I try to restore the nandroid, it tells me that I have an MD5 mismatch.

I've already wiped data and cache. Am I missing something?

*Edit*
    For anyone else that runs into this, make sure you don't have any spaces in the name of your backup file. Removing the spaces fixed the issue.
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
  2. riahon

riahon New Member

Do you have an older nandroid to try? I've tried Liberty and switched back.....works fine for me.