1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help! Sbf! Fear!

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global Development' started by MrHatchi87, Jun 15, 2011.

1. MrHatchi87

MrHatchi87 New Member

Help! Sbf! Fear! ** PLZ LOCK OR DELETE **

alright, i was running the Angel rom, and i got wind that GB will be releasing soon, so i thought i should go back to stock and wait for the OTA update or even the Soak Test ( if im lucky ). so i was able to download RSD lite 4.9 and the best droid 2 global sbf file that i could find ( also maybe it will help if i mention that i might have somehow accidentally tried to open the .sbf file as an adobe pdf (( werid and not sure how i did it ) ) and when i try to flash it, i get :

Failed flashing progress. Failed flashing progress. Phone [00000]: Error switching phone to BP pass through mode (ox7OBE); Phone disconnected

the bootloader does say code corrupt if that helps

EDIT
    PLEASE DELETE AND LOCK
    ISSUE RESOLVED
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
  2. ldopa

ldopa New Member

Search tags for this page

does sbf wipe contacts

open lg sbf file

sbf+flash progress