Help...Rooted, boot animation

whiterover97

Reaction score
ok so i rooted my droid a while back and installed the custom boot animation (nexus one animation). i then unrooted my droid after a couple of weeks and thought that it would go back to normal. it didnt. instead im stuck with the nexus one boot animation and i would like to know how to either delete it or if someone could explain to me how to change the boot animation. i have re-rooted my phone but i do not understand how to change the animation. i have downloaded and installed the bootanimation.zip file to my sdcard and have tried using the terminal emulator to mount it but nothing happens other than it saying cp could not be found. if anyone can help that would totally rock.!!! thanks

Motorola Droid 2.0.1
:motdroidhoriz:

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
did you completely wipe data? If you just unrooted files still could be altered int he system. If you want to unroot I'd say wipe it all and start a-new...

OP
W

whiterover97

Reaction score
how do i wipe the files

how do i wipe the files and get everything off my phone and bascially restart...i have backed everything up in astro file manager onto my sd card and copied all of that to my computer..how would i go about deleting everything without losing info i need. i dont know much about this subject obviously. if you know of anything cool. if not its all good

:motdroidhoriz:

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
settings - privacy - data reset?