Help please! Stuck in setup wizard after Eclipse Rom failed and I tried factory reset

ghodgso1

Reaction score
Last night I rooted my phone using pathserver and decided to do the 901 update which I believe is the reason the Eclipse Rom didn't install correctly.
So after rooting I tried to flash the Eclipse rom from my sdcard and after it rebooted it wouldn't load past the boot screen. I tried to do a recovery and factory reset my phone.

Now here's the big problem I can't figure out. I am on the initial setup wizard that you go through when you get a new phone but my phone says it has no service so when you click the android to get started it won't go through the wizard. Does anyone know how I can get my phone back to factory settings so I can reroot it? I really can't figure out a way around this

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
OP
G

ghodgso1

Reaction score
I can't flash a rom, it aborts each time i try. I can put files onto my sd card but I think I need to put the stock rom on again because my recovery didn't work properly. Does anyone know how to do this? I think this is what I have to do because without the initial rom and my phone being rooted I won't be able to flash anything else. I basically need to get the phone back to square one and restart the process.

neilmx7

Reaction score
I can't flash a rom, it aborts each time i try. I can put files onto my sd card but I think I need to put the stock rom on again because my recovery didn't work properly. Does anyone know how to do this? I think this is what I have to do because without the initial rom and my phone being rooted I won't be able to flash anything else. I basically need to get the phone back to square one and restart the process.

Unbrick Your Bionic Here - RootzWiki I have had the same problem several times. This was the only thing that helped. Flashed everything back to stock including the radio. Just follow the directions and you should be good. If you get stuck in fastboot mode for a CDT issue, there is also a fix for that on the page. Hope this helped. Good luck!

OP
G

ghodgso1

Reaction score
YESSS! that link is brilliant. now if i root again, will the newer version of eclipse work properly?