Help Please Droid 2 Global is bricked i think

ItsLegit

Reaction score
Hi I recently tried to install a rom to my droid 2 global. Im new to this and it was a status bar i tried to install. When I installed it it did not work so i restored it. Then when i rebooted it it was stuck at the M logo. I let it load for 10 minutes a dozen of times pulling out the battery. After i did the power button and holding x thing. Not sure what its called. I did clear data/factory restore twice and rebooted the phone. Now it went to this weird screen the text is weird and it says Bootloader under it DO.11 then alot then maybe 4 spaces down Code Corrupt. Then 2 spaces down Battery OK. Under it OK to Program. Under that Transfer Mode: and under transfer mode: it says USB. When i take out my charger it says Connect USB and under it data cable. I have no idea what to do. I would REALLY appreciate if anyone could help me solve this problem. I also tried to install the fission rom on it earlier but it didnt work but i was able to restore it. But now after i tried to install this everything is messed up. If someone could help me and provide solutions it would be of great help.

fathcarter

Reaction score
Ya dude lol I don't know what u did. Did u z4root?? And did u install d2 boot strapper. Those are essential. Can't flash without it em. Anyhow sounds like u managed to put ur phone in flash mode. U would neeed the d2g sbf, and rsdlite to restore ur phone to factory. Just google FLash d2g sbf file and ull get all the info. U need a pc and usb cable

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

TwoBuells

Reaction score
Start with the second thread sticky at the top of the Droid 2 G forum

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

OP
I

ItsLegit

Reaction score
I dont think i can get into the recovery mode because when i press the power it goes to this screen and even if i take out batteries and put them back and then put in charger it goes to the same screen.

wilboy

Reaction score
I dont think i can get into the recovery mode because when i press the power it goes to this screen and even if i take out batteries and put them back and then put in charger it goes to the same screen.
This pix. is the same like in D1 when flashing the SBF to USB using RSD lite!Have you tried it yet??

OP
I

ItsLegit

Reaction score
This pix. is the same like in D1 when flashing the SBF to USB using RSD lite!Have you tried it yet??

no i have not tried to.. im not sure how to do that i downloaded the files and everything but how do i even go about flashing it.

OP
I

ItsLegit

Reaction score
Thank you sooo much for your help guys i got it to work again and its running faster.

kuzaku

Reaction score
Hello,

I have tried using the method above but the start button in rsdlite is grayed out. I have tried several different SBFs. One of them highlighted the start button, but failed the flash process it goes to a critical error screen from the code corrupt screen. Any help is greatly appreciated.