Help on Weatherbug Elite please

Lightninrod

Reaction score
Just bought WBE due to recommendations here and elsewhere. Looks better than the MyCast app I was using but...

I can't find the RADAR page. Yes, I'm a dummy so please guide me to it.

TIA,

Dan

RFHavens

Reaction score
Think of the items on the bototom of the page as tabs to the various pages with wbe. Phone is downstairs so just open the app and look at the bottom of the screen. IIRC, it is the 3rd tab from the left. If not just go thru each one until you get to it. There will be a "Play" button on the screen that will start the animation of the radar. It really is a nice app.

OP
Lightninrod

Lightninrod

Reaction score
Thank you RFH. I had looked at that but didn't recognize it as a radar screen since my location was clear plus, I expected a more colorful screen.

Thank you again for the reinforcement.

techguru

Reaction score
Think of the items on the bototom of the page as tabs to the various pages with wbe. Phone is downstairs so just open the app and look at the bottom of the screen. IIRC, it is the 3rd tab from the left. If not just go thru each one until you get to it. There will be a "Play" button on the screen that will start the animation of the radar. It really is a nice app.

There is also a radar widget you can add to your home screen, but it is not as nice as the radar image in the app.

Alan

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13

There is also a radar widget you can add to your home screen, but it is not as nice as the radar image in the app.

Alan

I was gonna say the same thing LOL...the widget is not animated but can be refreshed..

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Does the radar automatically check your location and adjust as you move?

The radar widget will update every 3 hours - I do believe it follows you just as the app does if you have that checked. You can manually update / refresh the widget map by clicking on the refresh icon located on the map.

cpinto

Reaction score
Thank you RFH. I had looked at that but didn't recognize it as a radar screen since my location was clear plus, I expected a more colorful screen.

Thank you again for the reinforcement.

Go into settings and check satelite for a GoogleEarth View. Then click the PLAY icon to animate the precip.
There is also a TRAFFIC layer.