Help needed, stuck in fastbot after .901!

psychdroid

Reaction score
I finally decided to try out .901 and root. I tried the 1 click method (as done before) and when i went into fastboot is just stayed there. Ive waited an hour and still nothing. I even tried R3L3AS3DROOT and i cant even flash .886 (more of a desperation attempt) so know im stuck with no idea. anyone think they have a solution?

jkliving92

Reaction score
You need to redo the entire script. Sometimes it hangs.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
You need to redo the entire script. Sometimes it hangs.

thats not generally true, after being on the 901 leak almost everyone gets stuck in fastboot with the cdt error. the previous post with the link is how to get off fastboot, although it will likely happen every time you flash so keep that cdt fix handy.

jkliving92

Reaction score
thats not generally true, after being on the 901 leak almost everyone gets stuck in fastboot with the cdt error. the previous post with the link is how to get off fastboot, although it will likely happen every time you flash so keep that cdt fix handy.

Oh I didn't realize it was the cdt error.

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
Oh I didn't realize it was the cdt error.

np :)
any time there stuck in fastboot its because of some sort of error, its not always cdt but that most common.
there is a fix on rootz (i think) that fixes multiple fastboot errors, not just the cdt like the one i usually promote.

jkliving92

Reaction score
np :)
any time there stuck in fastboot its because of some sort of error, its not always cdt but that most common.
there is a fix on rootz (i think) that fixes multiple fastboot errors, not just the cdt like the one i usually promote.

Yeah. Not a fun position to be in. Haha.