1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bricked. Soft or Hard? SOS, PLEASE HELP.

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Hacks' started by jvanekel, Jan 19, 2012.

1. jvanekel

jvanekel New Member

Ok, so I used P3droids bionicpathsaver to get back on the upgrade path from the leak and then to .901, BUT I lost root and for some reason I also lost my stock camera/camcorder which was rather frustrating. So I tried to use R3l3AS3DRoot to get me back to stock(which was probably a really stupid mistake) and now I'm stuck in fastboot telling me I'm a failure(not quite, but thats how I read it). I'm about to try to restore it with RSD Lite, UNLESS someone has a suggestion for me, or can point me in the right direction. Sorry for the newb question, but the information on this is pretty scattered. I miss my X...when things were simple.
  2. bhp117

bhp117 New Member

Use rsd
    That should fix your phone
    It works for me every time
  3. jvanekel

jvanekel New Member

RSD did not work. BUT as a last resort, I re-tried the Bionicpathsaver and it pulled me out of fastboot. FINALLY I'm on rooted .901 with all my sh*t intact. Hope this might help someone else somewhere along the way.
Search tags for this page

hard bricked galaxy s3 fix verizon

someone in nashville fix bricked phone