1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

HELP!!!! My phone wont turn on!!

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by tvargas09, Feb 3, 2013.

1. tvargas09

tvargas09 New Member

:angry:So I had about 40% battery and I had decided to turn off my phone because it was running slow!! and when I went back to get my phone to turn it back on it wouldn't turn on at all. This has happened to me before and I was able to turn itback on. But now it wont turn on at all. when I plug it into the computer I have a solid white light and when I plug it into the wall the light goes off/ Is there any suggestions on how I can fix my phone, im a student and cant afford a new phone I need HELP!!
  2. Miklb58

Miklb58 New Member

I believe that I have read here on the forums to leave it plugged into the stock wall charger for a spell.
  3. jacestone40

jacestone40 New Member

I had the same thing happen to me I let it charge on stock charger for the rest of the day and sometime later it booted but eventually had to get a replacement phone because it begain to happen more often.Btw I'm not rooted and was using the stock launcher I was pissed for a day or two.
  4. epiphone74

epiphone74 New Member

The two posters here are correct.. White light means the battery is below 2% charge and will not allow you to turn on the device.. use stock charger for at tleast 2 hrs.. the battery symbol may be on to see the level of the recharge.. basically it is in survival mode at the moment.

sound like you have had a run away cpu that was burning up battery.

give a few hrs and see if it will turn on then.
Search tags for this page
droid dna wont turn on
have a droid razor phone that wont turn on
htc dna wont turn on
my droid razr m cut off and i cant get back on
my htc dna wont turn on
my htc droid razor wont turn on
my phone will not turn on
my phone wont cut on

my phone wont turn on

my phone wont turn on?
my+phone+wont+turn on