HELP!!!! My phone wont turn on!!

tvargas09

Reaction score
:angry:So I had about 40% battery and I had decided to turn off my phone because it was running slow!! and when I went back to get my phone to turn it back on it wouldn't turn on at all. This has happened to me before and I was able to turn itback on. But now it wont turn on at all. when I plug it into the computer I have a solid white light and when I plug it into the wall the light goes off/ Is there any suggestions on how I can fix my phone, im a student and cant afford a new phone I need HELP!!

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
I believe that I have read here on the forums to leave it plugged into the stock wall charger for a spell.

jacestone40

Reaction score
:angry:So I had about 40% battery and I had decided to turn off my phone because it was running slow!! and when I went back to get my phone to turn it back on it wouldn't turn on at all. This has happened to me before and I was able to turn itback on. But now it wont turn on at all. when I plug it into the computer I have a solid white light and when I plug it into the wall the light goes off/ Is there any suggestions on how I can fix my phone, im a student and cant afford a new phone I need HELP!!

I had the same thing happen to me I let it charge on stock charger for the rest of the day and sometime later it booted but eventually had to get a replacement phone because it begain to happen more often.Btw I'm not rooted and was using the stock launcher I was pissed for a day or two.

epiphone74

Reaction score
The two posters here are correct.. White light means the battery is below 2% charge and will not allow you to turn on the device.. use stock charger for at tleast 2 hrs.. the battery symbol may be on to see the level of the recharge.. basically it is in survival mode at the moment.

sound like you have had a run away cpu that was burning up battery.

give a few hrs and see if it will turn on then.