1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

HELP my droid died?

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by jeszidec11, Jan 31, 2010.

1. jeszidec11

jeszidec11 New Member

I was on slacker radio and it went blank turned off and will not turn on that was an hour ago..does anyone know what happened? help please
  2. Sam

Sam Premium Member Premium Member

have you done anything else with it recently? any other apps? silly question maybe, but is the battery dead?
  3. IcyDroid

IcyDroid New Member

Dumb question but have you tried charging it? Not trying to offend you with that question, it could've died. Also try taking the battery out and putting it back in it again and attempting another restart.

I had an issue the other day where the battery indicator somehow froze so I didn't know how much was left until right before it was dying. I had to shut it off, remove/replace the battery, and restart it again plugged in for the battery indicator to become accurate again.

**EDIT**
    Sam beat me, haha.
  4. jeszidec11

jeszidec11 New Member

it was actually on my charger when it happened and it hasnt gotten wet or anything its BRAND new :(
  5. Sam

Sam Premium Member Premium Member

in addition, you may have to let it charge for a bit before it will even turn on..

edit: ah, i say take it back. thats a dumb problem to have on a new phone
Search tags for this page

help my droid mini died